Antida Meetup #5
We will present the dry-python project at the Antida Meetup on 23th of March in Chelyabinsk. Come to talk to us!
stories 0.10 release
- Add failure protocol of the story. "Failure" argument should match protocol definition in the story.
- Replace multiple "argument" decorators with single "arguments".
- Raise "ContextContractError" when keyword argument given to "Success" already exists in the context.
- Raise "ContextContractError" when the story can not find necessary arguments in the context.
- Make context an immutable object.
- Python 3.7 support.
stories 0.9 release
This is long awaited release of the stories library.
- Enforce "I" noun with non callable attributes in the story definition.
- "Context" is passed as an argument into story step methods.
- Pass real class instances into step method.
- Show story execution path in the "Context" representation.
- Add Sentry, Py.test and Django Debug Toolbar plugins with "Context" reporter built in.
- Raise an exception on "Failure" when the story was called directly.
- Support iterable protocol in the "Context" class.
- Add "Failure" reason.
- Fix "Skip" result behavior in deeper sub-story hierarchy.
dependencies 0.15 released
This is long awaited release of the dependencies library.
- Support "in" checks in the "Injector" subclasses.
- Add "operation" decorator to build injectable functions.
- Add "Package" proxy to reduce import boilerplate in the "Injector" definition.
- Add Celery contrib to define tasks from "Injector" subclasses.
- Add Py.Test contrib to define fixtures from "Injector" subclasses.
- Add Django contrib to define views from "Injector" subclasses.
- Add Django REST Framework contrib to define API views and model view sets from "Injector" subclasses.
- A class named attributes should end with "_class".
- Improved error messages for missing dependencies.
- Raise "DependencyError" instead of "AttributeError" for missed dependencies.
- Drop python 2.6 and 3.4 support.
dry-python site was launched
We lanched a web site!